3 Perfect Spring Hairstyles March 13, 2019 14:16
Hey Babes! This week on the blog we wanted to show you 3 fun ways you can wear your hair this season! So, whether you’re drinking cocktails by the pool for Spring Break or sipping coffee at your desk at work, these effortless hairstyles will are sure to become your go-to this season!
- Separate your hair into two separate sections along your part.
- Starting with one side, group hair together and secure hair tie at the nape of the neck.
- Take a small section of hair from the section and wrap the hair around the elastic tucking the end of the small section into the elastic, covering the band.
- Repeat steps 2-3, starting each section about 1”-1.5 inches apart.
- Depending on the length of your hair, create as many sections as you want.
- Repeat steps 2-5 on the other side, and voila! You have the perfect pigtails sure to turn heads!
Half Up Half- Down Fishtail Braid
- For this fun braid, start by separating your hair into three sections. A bottom section and two smaller parts separated above that section.
- Take the top section and divide it into two equal sections.
- Take one small section from the underside of the right side and pull it to the middle of the left side.
- Then take a section from the left side and pull it to the left side. Pull both sides tight.
- Continue the criss cross pattern until the braid is the desired length.
- Secure the braid with a hair elastic.
- Once secure gently pull on the sections of the braid, fluffing them a bit to give the braid more volume.
- Show it off!
Braided Ponytail with Scarf
- Start by pulling your hair up into a high ponytail and secure with a band.
- Separate the ponytail into three different sections and begin braiding.
- Alternate the pieces in a criss cross motion, bringing one over the other until braid is desired length.
- Once braided, secure with a band.
- To add volume to thebraid, gently fluff and pull out each strand. For extra flair, add a fun hair scarf at the base of the pony tail, covering your elastic.
- Rock your braid and get ready to get all the compliments on your fun hairstyle!
Now you have three new looks! Show us how you rock these hairstyles by using the hashtag, #shopimpressions and tag, @shopimpressions! We can’t wait to see!
Shop Impressions Team!
Shop the top here
Shop the flares here