All American Sweetheart Mocktail June 21, 2017 19:00
Let Freedom ring!! 4th of July is upon us and our sweetest summer collection, All American Sweetheart, launched just in time to celebrate! In addition to this charming line, we’ve concocted the PERFECT mocktail to sip on while strutting in these summer styles! Throwing a red, white and blue party? We’ve got you covered! In just a few painless steps you can create this darling drink that not only tastes delicious, but will also add some extra *spark* to your festivities!
- Mason Jars
- 1 Liter of Sprite (Grab more depending on how many drinks you want to make! This will make about 3-4!)
- Kool-Aid (We went with a small packet of Blue Raspberry Lemonade!)
- Nerds (Preferably red!)
- Red Vines (Twizzlers work, too!)
- Prep: Mix Kool-Aid and pour evenly into an ice tray to freeze overnight! We used classic square cubes, but you could always spice it up with star shapes!
- Next, prepare your Red Vines! Cut off the tops and bottoms for a make shift straw.
- Pour the Sprite into your mason jars and drop in the nerds! They will fizzle up in the Sprite adding a pop of color!
- Now, drop in those blazing blue ice cubes!
- Don't forget to add a few blueberries to float on top!
- Lastly, add the straws and red vines for decoration and a fun way to sip on these yummy iced refreshers!
Make it a cocktail! Add some kick and pick up your favorite bottle of sparkling wine to mix in for an extra pop of fizz!